Wood Sage & Sea Salt Exfoliating Soap Sponge.
Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free ingredients, SLS-free, our exfoliating soap sponge is a guilt-free indulgent pleasure, And perfect these are perfect to remove fake tan and dry skin while leaving your skin feeling soft and pampered!
Each soap sponge comes in a handy recyclable clamshell so you can easily store your soap sponge in between uses, and these have been made using 80% recycled plastics and can be recycled again after use, simply rinse and pop it in your household recycle bin.
How to use your sponge soap
1. Wet your soap sponge with warm water
2. Lather up to make soapy bubbles, apply over your body and rinse.
3. Remove any exess water and leave to dry inbetween uses.
4. Do not leave submerged in water as the soap will desolve, reducing the lifespan of your soap sponge.
5. Avoid getting soap in your eyes, if this happend rince with cold water.
6. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
7. Once soap has all been used please recycle the clamshell in your hoeshold recycling bin.
Infused with 150g of scented moisturizing glycerin soap that is free from SLS, making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. With a dual-sided design, the exfoliating surface efficiently eliminates dead skin cells and impurities, while the soft side leaves your skin feeling revitalized and purified
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Tetrasodium Etidronate