The Sweet Wax Melt Collection Box
- Candy Floss A sweet citrus accord of lemon and bergamot, musk and muguet, candy floss and vanilla. A gorgeous sweet scent reminiscent of days at the carnival.
- Blue Raspberry Slushie A fresh summer fruit accord dominated by notes of blueberry followed by a raspberry and strawberry blend all sweetened with a base of vanilla.
- Rhubarb & Custard Is Identical to the red & yellow sweets we all loved as kids. Packed full of sweet vanilla aromas, a must-have fragrance!
- Fruit Salad A deliciously fruity fragrance composed of sweet candy notes of raspberry, strawberry and peach, lifted by zesty citrus notes of lemon, lime and orange.
- Parma Violet Is packed with sweet and fresh base notes, reminiscent of a childhood sweet shop. Guaranteed to bring childhood memories flooding back!
- Lemon Sherbet features a burst of juicy lemon and lime, complemented by a splash of sweet orange and hints of red fruits such as strawberry and raspberry. To add an extra twist, the fragrance is finished with a fizzy and tongue-twisting sherbet note,
- Skittles sweet-inspired fragrance with notes of blackcurrant, orange, lemon, lime grape & strawberry, supported by hints of sweet sugar and creamy vanilla.
- Bubblegum A sweet-inspired fragrance with notes of blackcurrant, orange, lemon, lime grape & strawberry, supported by hints of sweet sugar and creamy vanilla.
Wax Melt Pods - Approx 25g / 24+ Hours Burn Time
Use a wax melt cutter to cut the pod in half.
Place the wax in your burner, use the wax until the fragrance has disappeared and replace with some fresh scentd wax.
Vegan Friendly Wax Melts hand-poured in Scotland made with our own in house rapeseed, coconut & soy blended wax, we use high-quality fragrance oils. Biodegradable glitters & natural mica powders used CLP labels are supplied with every wax melt PET plastic fully recyclable ♻ packaging
Please note burn times vary for each person depending on the type of warmer and size of warmer used. But we average 24 hours of burn time for each pod.
The scent is released from wax melts with heat. Always use a tealight warmer 🔥 to get the wax hot enough to bring out the best scent.